Job ID: 138382084
Reports to: President Visionix/Chief Sales & Marketing Officer LTUSA
The Visionix USA Product Manager is our Visionix product specialist, responsible for overall product line expertise, product management, clinical training and support, sales training and support, as well as collaboration with the technical service teams in the U.S. and Israel to identify and address product issues. This position reports to the President of Visionix USA (Chief Sales & Marketing Officer for Luneau Technology USA) and interacts frequently with personnel throughout the U.S. and global organization. The Visionix Product Manager will serve as the primary expert on all Visionix products, providing valuable support to the U.S. sales team, marketing team, service team, as well as customers and vendors.
- Keep current on Visionix product updates, informing and updating U.S. management, sales, marketing, and service personnel on all product issues and corrective action plans. This leadership position will require detailed frequent communication with sales and service personnel in the U.S. as well as with product management and service personnel based in the corporate offices in Israel and France.
- Provide the primary clinical support for Visionix products for U.S. customers and sales personnel. Clinical support will require a full understanding of the Visionix products, their features and related clinical benefits. It will require an understanding of all clinical data provided by Visionix products.
- Provide the primary operational and clinical training for all Visionix high tech products for sales personnel in the U.S. This will include updating of current training materials and creation of new training materials. This will require coordination with corporate product management. This will include on-site product training at customer locations, individual training with sales personnel in the field, and classroom style training (or webinars) in group sessions.
- Attend national and regional trade shows to represent company at booth exhibits, provide Visionix product installation/dismantling, and to interact with customers and sales personnel to promote Visionix products, generating leads and ultimately sales of Visionix products in the U.S.
- Provide product demonstrations, notably to KOL (key opinion leader) and high value customers or customer targets. This activity will be coordinated with management.
- Provide critical input to marketing management to create, revise, and improve Visionix product marketing in the U.S.
- Provide customer support for Visionix products, to include troubleshooting and customer problem resolution via phone, remote access, and customer site visits. Customer support can include clinical and/or technical activities (collaboration with technical service colleagues). Documentation of customer interaction within company CRM and email is mandatory. Compliance with company corrective action plans require written explanations in emails to management. Corrective action will require follow up with customers and company personnel to complete any corrective action to ensure problem resolution.
- Provide customer installation and training support. Field sales reps will provide initial customer installations and trainings.
- Prepare documentation and reports in a complete, accurate and timely manner as requested.
- Comply with company Customer Satisfaction priorities.
This position requires excellent communication skills with domestic and international colleagues; the ability to handle challenging situations and solve problems. This position requires frequent travel. Knowledge of IT and networking related to Visionix products will be important.
This job description may change from time to time at the discretion of Luneau Technology management.