iHire, an industry-focused online talent platform headquartered in Downtown Frederick, MD, has an opening for a full-time Audio/Video Content Creator to join our growing marketing team.
You will play an integral role in the development, distribution, and optimization of A/V assets across multiple channels to support company goals and contribute to iHire’s content marketing strategy. Types of content you’ll produce include videos, podcasts, social media posts, and webinar creative.
We are looking to hire someone on the East Coast. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive company that works hard and plays hard (even in our temporarily 100% remote environment)! If you are innovative, collaborative, and passionate about developing exceptional content, we want to hear from you!
What You Will Do:
- Edit and produce original digital content including promotional, product, and content videos, podcasts, social media creative, and other assigned projects.
- Assist in production and deployment of podcast episodes, including producing social teasers, uploading and monitoring content on YouTube, creating various promotional assets, and reporting metrics.
- Manage the production and trafficking of digital and creative assets.
- Research and execute best practices and utilize emerging techniques to keep iHire’s content marketing best in class.
- Collaborate across multiple teams including graphic design, content marketing, corporate partnerships, and public relations to support companywide objectives, create authentic and measurable content, and continuously drive engagement.
What You Will Bring:
- Associate or bachelor’s degree and 2–4 years of experience in audio/video production; additional experience considered in lieu of degree.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro and Audition required; After Effects and Photoshop preferred).
- Proficiency in Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and social media platforms, including channel data and insights.
- Track record of maintaining a cohesive brand voice in all content/communications.
- Proven ability to develop digital content that boosts engagement and drives conversions.
- Comfortable using analytics to make data-driven decisions and track results.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative mindset, exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to detail, and commitment to see projects through to completion.
- Curiosity to learn new things and drive to take on challenges.
Why You’ll Love iHire:
- We offer a competitive salary plus an exceptional benefits package including generous PTO, flextime, comprehensive health benefits, professional development opportunities, matching 401(k), and more!
- Enjoy a collaborative, fun, and flexible (and currently remote) work environment – we’ll even provide you with the equipment you need as well as a monthly internet stipend.
Who We Are:
iHire has been in business for more than 20 years (and counting), helping job seekers just like you find great opportunities in their industry. But iHire isn’t your average company. We value passion, ability, enthusiasm, and dedication. And, we provide a flexible environment where the best employees can thrive, grow with us, and become leaders while maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
Although we’ve temporarily exchanged our famously stocked breakroom and in-person social events for virtual happy hours and “Zoom” Pictionary, you’ll quickly find out why iHire is a great place to work – even when working remotely!
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our clients and communities. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, people of all ages, and veterans to apply. We are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds and perspectives.