iHire, an industry-focused online talent platform headquartered in Downtown Frederick, MD, has an opening for a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing marketing team.
You will play an active role in configuring, deploying, and optimizing a wide range of content assets. Additionally, you’ll assist with social media, event marketing, webinars, and other key programs.
We are looking to hire someone on the East Coast. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive company that works hard and plays hard (even in our temporarily 100% remote environment)! If you are passionate about producing top-quality content, collaborating with multiple teams to achieved shared goals, and growing in your marketing career, we want to hear from you!
What You Will Do:
- Edit, format, and publish various content elements including blog posts, eBooks, data-driven reports, case studies, press releases, podcasts, and videos.
- Assist in the distribution and publication of social media content across all channels.
- Work in conjunction with graphic and A/V teams to assist in the formatting and distribution of creative assets to drive engagement across iHire’s sites and social channels.
- Partner with the B2B and B2C teams to assist where needed in email marketing campaigns.
- Research and execute best practices and utilize emerging techniques to keep iHire’s content marketing best in class.
- Work with brand manager to monitor and respond to reviews and feedback across multiple platforms.
- Assist in identifying and reviewing social and website analytics from multiple resources to present insights into the usage, performance, and success of digital initiatives.
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of experience in content creation and marketing.
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with content management systems, SEO, social media strategy, and content generation.
- Creative mindset and exceptional organizational skills with a commitment to see projects through to completion.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks without losing eye for detail.
- Capacity to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Curiosity to learn new things and drive to take on challenges.
- Intrigued by data and comfortable with using analytics to make data-driven decisions.
- A desire to help guide and assist both job seekers and employers with original, informative content.
- Comfortable using Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and social media platforms, including channel data and insights.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
Why You’ll Love iHire:
- We offer a competitive salary plus an exceptional benefits package including generous PTO, flextime, comprehensive health benefits, professional development opportunities, matching 401(k), and more!
- Enjoy a collaborative, fun, and flexible (and currently remote) work environment – we’ll even provide you with the equipment you need as well as a monthly internet stipend.
Who We Are:
iHire has been in business for more than 20 years (and counting), helping job seekers just like you find great opportunities in their industry. But iHire isn’t your average company. We value passion, ability, enthusiasm, and dedication. And, we provide a flexible environment where the best employees can thrive, grow with us, and become leaders while maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
Although we’ve temporarily exchanged our famously stocked breakroom and in-person social events for virtual happy hours and “Zoom” Pictionary, you’ll quickly find out why iHire is a great place to work – even when working remotely!
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our clients and communities. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, people of all ages, and veterans to apply. We are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds and perspectives.