Job ID: 234377863
5 - 10 years
Sunpro Solar is one of the nation’s top ten fastest growing residential solar energy companies. As a mission-driven company, we strive to make a difference for our customers, communities, and each other. Our culture is fast-paced, passionate, and fun. We can guarantee that your adventure with Sunpro Solar will bring you opportunity, versatility, and flexibility. If you are looking to make a real difference, carve out your own career path, and be a part of a dynamic team, Sunpro Solar is ready to welcome you to the family. With top-notch execution, we are all committed to be all-in and to make the most of our incredible market opportunities, ourselves and each other.
Our Position: Director of Marketing
We are looking for an experienced senior level marketing ROCKSTAR to be a dynamic key member of the team who will take a seat with leadership to manage and oversee all marketing functions. In this role, you will be expected to conceive and execute marketing strategies that continue to drive new business and expand the strong customer loyalty base and referral program. These initiatives include brand stewardship, business strategies and growth in existing and new markets, new and creative market research and planning, coordination with sales team and company goals, and development of a of high-performing marketing team.
- Manage lead generation marketing strategy, plan and execute marketing initiative in existing geographic locations and new city/state markets;
- Develop and manage internal and external relationships with sales team and partners to align marketing goals and strategies to drive new business;
- Collaborate with executive team to leverage consumer insight and drive customer-centric marketing strategies;
- Manage efforts and teams launching customer engagement events in all territories
- Identify lead generation and new partnership opportunities to achieve sales targets.
- Expand customer loyalty and referral program. This includes building communication strategies, customer engagement activities and promoting Sunpro Solar’s in-house referral app and generation tactics.
- Develop and execute digital, print, and email campaigns resulting in increased industry awareness, brand engagement and conversions with a strong ROI.
- Spearhead brand awareness and promotion into new state markets utilizing tracking performance indicators.
- Align digital and online initiatives creating content to drive the desired consumer traffic resulting in increased conversion rates.
- Collaborate with Inside and Outside Sales leaders to provide accurate, timely and consistent reporting and analysis of promotions across all channels.
- Identify new opportunities for public relations, community education and awareness and industry-related events in all markets.
- Manage production of video and photography assets for promotions, campaigns, and social platforms to align with brand message and consistency of content.
- Build brand voice awareness. This includes creative development and designing new methods to increase customer and market engagement along with compelling story telling of solar savings and renewable energy.
- Guide the day to day activities of the marketing team while developing opportunities for knowledge growth and exceptional performance.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
- Provide and creative, growing and team-oriented environment for you to produce your best work;
- Give you the opportunity to work for a company that is improving the footprint of power utilization;
- Appreciate your dedication to your community and support your involvement;
- Offer personal time you need to reenergize yourself and create family memories;
- Welcome your unique thoughts, ideas and recommendations;
- Provide a comprehensive benefit package; and
- SO MUCH MORE….
SUNPRO does not discriminate in employment on basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. Employment is based on qualifications, merit and business need.