Job ID: 220336618
1 - 3 years
iHire, an industry-focused online talent platform headquartered in Downtown Frederick, MD, seeks a qualified, creative, and self-motivated junior digital marketing specialist to join our marketing team. You will contribute to multiple marketing channels including, but not limited to, email marketing, content marketing, social media marketing, SEO, SEM, and video.
This is a great opportunity to strengthen your current abilities while learning new skills in an office that works hard and plays hard! If you are looking for a company where you can make your mark, apply here with your cover letter and resume.
- Research and identify high-value leads for our B2B prospecting funnel.
- Create and maintain an employer marketing asset library (email templates, sequences, and content used in prospecting, nurturing, retention, and win-back campaigns).
- Monitor and respond to iHire reviews and comments across online platforms such as Facebook and Trustpilot.
- Strategize, plan, and execute iHire’s social media efforts.
- Research and propose topics for blogs, career advice articles, and social media posts.
- Research and create infographics and memes for online distribution.
- Collaborate on the strategy and implementation of email marketing campaigns to support marketing objectives.
- Assist with email campaigns, onsite user experience, and A/B tests.
- Assist in the scheduling, deployment, and monitoring of email marketing campaigns.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Strong understanding of marketing concepts and interest in on-the-job training in email marketing platforms.
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders using a variety of methods.
- Experience in a professional setting with social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Intrigued by data and comfortable with using analytics to make data-driven decisions.
- Creative and strategic thinker with the ability to set priorities based on customer (internal and external) needs and organizational priorities and preferences and develop solutions to work challenges.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment and effectively function as part of a cohesive team.
- High attention to detail and commitment to see a project through to completion.
- Effective time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, re-prioritize and juggle multiple priorities at any given time to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); ability to learn new software packages as needed.
- Growth and learning mindset to stay abreast of industry trends and assimilate new job-related information appropriately.
Benefits & Compensation
- We offer a very competitive hourly wage plus an exceptional benefits package including unlimited PTO, flextime, comprehensive health benefits, matching 401(k) and more!
- Enjoy our unbeatable office location – right by beautiful Carroll Creek in the heart of Downtown Frederick
- Fuel up in our stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks and beverages!
iHire isn’t your average company. We value passion, ability, enthusiasm, and dedication. And, we provide a flexible environment where the best employees can thrive. iHire is always looking to add forward-thinking, motivated people to our team who want to grow with us and become leaders. We have a casual work environment, emphasize work-life balance, and offer competitive benefits that set us apart from the rest. For these reasons and more, iHire was voted one of the Best Places to Work in Frederick County in 2016.