Job ID: 216166667
3 - 5 years
We are seeking the immediate hire of a Marketing and Proposal Coordinator. This is a multi-faceted administrative / coordinator position responsible for end to end proposal management to include; ongoing identification of leads & prospects, qualification of opportunities, participation in needs assessments, assisting in the creation of solution recommendations, and the development of presentation solutions and responses. The position supports ongoing retention initiatives for existing clients through data compilation, presentation preparation, and dissemination for Account Management.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, identifying, gathering, and tailoring resumes, project descriptions, firm profiles, and other proposal marketing materials into easy-to-read narratives.
Candidates must be detail oriented and exhibit creativity and resourcefulness. It is crucial that the candidate have the ability to effectively multitask responsibilities while working with frequent deadline(s) in fast-paced environment. Candidates must also possess strong command of the English language, not limited to spelling, composition, grammar, and proofreading skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Assist in preparing/formatting/maintaining other business development-related documents and reports (Microsoft Word, Adobe InDesign, Adobe PDF, Microsoft Excel)
- Coordination of proposal development and bid process, with a goal to deliver a high-quality, on time and organized finished products for each business opportunity.
- Facilitate with the capture team various initiatives to include; identification and recruitment of appropriate service providers and contractors for the business opportunity to effectively bid a project. This shall include the management of their actions during this stage of activity.
- Creation, development and maintaining of a proposals, for easy search and access of previous submissions, company information, historical data, etc.
- Identify, develop, implement and manage various lead generation programs for the firms’ business units and services.
- To include ongoing research into electronic bid / business opportunity sources, as well as query of such for specific projects to include review of requirements to properly qualify prior to distribution to the sales teams.
- Provide management support and administrate when necessary the firm’s project management databases relative to lead - prospect - client
- Develop, conduct and deliver independently, and by request of others, market research, sources, reports, findings, materials to support lead generation, and opportunity identification initiatives of the firm.
- Support management initiatives and requests as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, Graphic Design, Advertising, or related field with a minimum of 4-6 years of related experience in marketing, business development or account management experience in B2B or B2G.
- Strong computer skills required including proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Word. Working knowledge of Illustrator and PowerPoint, Excel.
- Ability to create innovative and aesthetically-pleasing document designs and layouts for proposals and other marketing materials using Adobe InDesign and adhering to company style guidelines
- Responsible for layout and design of proposals
- Ability to translate abstract or complex information/narratives into infographics to illustrate ideas more effectively
- Exceptional writing, grammar, and editing/proofreading skills
- Excellent oral, communication, interpersonal, and time management skills, with ability to interact at the client and senior staff level
- Strong multi-tasking skills – manage priorities, coordinate multiple/concurrent projects
- Demonstrates flexibility by adjusting readily to changing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrates strong work ethic and quality in work
- Develops efficient work methods and is detail-oriented
- Must be willing to work under the pressure of frequent deadlines
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Commensurate with experience and licensure
We offer competitive compensation packages; medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k); employee referral; educational reimbursement; and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace / Veterans
Our firm is committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.