Job ID: 201090988
Under general direction, provide proessional support for the Product Management team to include one or more Product Managers through conducting POS analysis, competitor evaluations, project management and the like. Is responsible data integrity and may also serve as a liaison for the Product Management team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate Product Management projects to include tracking deliverables, deadlines, and resources.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Communicate priorities and follow-up on request.
- Provide assistance in the coordination of and during customer meetings and trade shows.
- Maintain a high level of data integrity regarding products and other data points.
- Conduct quantitative and data analysis on POS, sales, margins, etc. as required or requested.
- Conduct consumer and competitor research.
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- No experience required. Consumer product marketing and/or product management experience is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Basic knowledge of Product Management similar to that acquired through higher education learning.
- Proficiency using a Personal Computer (PC) to include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong mathematical and statistical analysis skills and the ability to conduct simple to moderately complex quantitative analysis.
- Good communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interface with persons of various personality types and levels within the company.
- Good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Change management skills and the ability to adapt effectively.
- Project management skills and the ability to coordinate the work of others.
- Organizational skills and the ability to maintain information in a logical and well thought-out manner.
- Ability to be detail oriented.
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness.
Ability to navigate a normal office work environment.
Nearest Major Market: Waukesha
Nearest Secondary Market: Milwaukee
Job Segment: Statistics, Product Marketing, Product Manager, Marketing, Data, Research, Operations